Friday, May 7, 2010

updates......

Oh boy! This has literally been the
only free moment I've had in like weeks!
The boys have been keeping me so so busy,
I haven't had any time to try and organize
my office and get to making anything. So
I had to put the shop on a little vacation
just so I could get things going and organized.

{The shop should be back up and running on June 11th!}

I'm super excited for Mother's Day on Sunday.
My mommy and dad are coming for a visit
so it will be nice to be able to spend some
time with them! Although Jose and I might
sneak away so we can have some us time and
go catch a movie or something. Ugh! And I have
been so super sick lately! I've had a horrible
sinus infection that just WON'T go away! I feel
a lot better than I was last week but,geez, give
a girl a break!!!

Uh-oh! I hear those little monsters of mine
waking up from their nap! I should probably
go and rescue them!

{Sigh..... being a mother is never boring!!}

No comments:

Post a Comment