Tuesday, May 18, 2010

broaden your horizons

Well, the never ending task of cleaning
and trying to organize my office is starting
to pay off! I still have a ton of stuff that I
need to get done to be in full working
order. I've also realized that I'm in dire
need of some new supplies! I was able
to buy some of them yesterday, but there
are still a TON of things that I want! My
spring/summer line will consist mostly of
bright colors and lots and lots of flowers!
I've also decided to try and make some of
my own cabs. I spend a lot of money on little
flower and heart cabs, but the other day I
stumbled upon the super cute little flexible
molds! And they use the same type of clay that
I use when I make plugs for my ears! I'm so
super excited and I can't wait to order them!

Totally of subject.....But I just caught a whiff of
my basil plant and it made me feel happy! The
scent of basil reminds me of summer!!

















photo via Just Peachy!




No comments:

Post a Comment