Wednesday, June 2, 2010

oh, what a weekend.

Oh, geez..... where do I even begin?!
Over all, the weekend was pretty good. We went down to Great Falls to visit my parents and it was a lot of fun. Good food, good company, good beer =] Well, we were on our way back to Missoula, and about 20 miles outside of Lincoln, we hit a deer. Our car is totaled in the front and we had to get a ride back to my parents house so we could figure out what we were going to do. So far the plan is that Jose got a ride with my brother back to Missoula. My brother had to come back to my parents house so he could fix his car, so the boys and I will just hitch a ride with him tomorrow when he gets the part to his car. Its just frustrating being stuck somewhere with 2 small children and no car.
So, since I wont be back home untill tomorrow, that has kind of pushed back my shop re-opening. I've already gotten quite a bit made, I just need to take pictures of them. So the new date will be June 11th.

No comments:

Post a Comment